Current industry challenges:
- The detection of ctDNA/microRNAs by liquid biopsy requires high sensitivity technologies such as digital PCR and next-generation sequencing (NGS). Digital PCR is an absolute quantitative method for nucleic acid molecules, which is suitable for the detection of target mutations at 1% sensitivity. However, the sensitivity for liquid biopsy requires about 0.01% for early screening of tumors. Therefore, more sensitive digital PCR systems with greater dynamic range and specificity are needed.
- Cellomics microfluidic digital PCR technology, integrating microdroplet technology and fluorescent PCR, can produce 80,000 homogeneous droplets in the chip to achieve single-copy molecular detection with more accurate and digital signal. It can detect ctDNA/microRNAs for liquid biopsy and is suitable for early screening, drug resistance detection and therapeutic effect monitoring.
Digital PCR Chip Feature:
- Data points as high as 100,000: high confidence, conducive to rare mutation detection, dynamic range as high as 10 ^ 6;
- Independent patented technology, chip cost is lower;
- High throughput: up to 5 fluorescence detection channels;
- Easy to operate: in-situ generation, in-situ reaction; in-situ reading of data
BoosterTM PCR Reaction System
- Special amplification promoter, amplification efficiency can be as high as 95-100%.Improve the signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity and accuracy of PCR reaction
AimplifyTM Single Base Detection Technology
- Lock Nucleic Acid (LNA) and Allele Specific Amplification (ASA)LNA decreases the flexibility of ribose structure, increases the stability of DNA structure, regulates the reaction of PCR and enhances the sequence specificity.ASA increases the specificity and sensitivity of detection reagents