- "A Microfluidic Microbead Array Chip and Its Application in Virus Analysis" ZL200910188832.X
- "Fluorescent PCR Method for Diagnosis of Chlamydia Trachomatis, Neisseria Gonorrhoeae and Ureaplasma Urealyticum Infection" ZL200910164977.6
Patent applications filed:
- Application No. 201811388848 for Microfluidic Chips and Cell Screening Methods
- Application No. 201811388847 for Surface Modification of PDMS Substrates and Microfluidic Devices
Patents to be filed:
A: A Microfluidic Device for Capturing Circulating Tumor Cells Using Physical Space Structure
- Cancer cell capture efficiency more than 98% from blood samples.
- Multiple repetitive arrays of cell capture units of different height specifications within a spatial structure
- Captures single cells and cell clusters in one chip.
- High capture rate and high sensitivity, which can be used for subsequent recovery and re-study of specific cells
- Cells captured by this structure can be directly used for subsequent fluorescence staining studies.
B: A Smooth Microfluidic Chip for Whole Blood Control
- PDMS surface treatment.
- The chip is mainly used in the control and storage of blood.
- The chip can be combined with extended microfluidic valve technology
- The remarkable anti-fouling capability enables chips using this technology to process whole blood.
- Integration of various chip technologies and functions.
C: A Microporous Matrix Chip for Single Cell Tumor Formation and Drug Screening
- Microporous arrays with uniform size
- There are more microporous arrays per unit area on the surface of microfluidic chips
- Small interval between micropores facilitates drug diffusion and cell-to-cell communication
- Applied in single cell culture and tumorigenicity, multi-cell culture and tumorigenicity
- Application of the microporous matrix chip in cancer cell drug screening
D: A chip for screening and enriching exosomes in body fluids
- Capture red blood cells, white blood cells and cancer cells from the blood
- Direct separation and enrichment of exosomes from body fluids, including blood
- Enrichment of 40-100 nm exosomes
- Recycling circulating tumor cells from blood at the same time
E: A Primer and Probe Design Method for Hairpin Amplification Blocking Method for Gene Mutation Detection and Its Application
- Wild Blocking Probe for Anti-Polymerase Decomposition
- Increase the identification of non-specific elongation products with wild-type blocking probes
- Blocking the binding of primers to non-specific wild-type extension products
- It does not affect the binding of primers to mutant elongation products.
- Systematic suppression of wild type sequences and selective amplification of mutant sequences
Other Patents to be filed
- A Microfluidic Device for Single Cell Fixation
- A Microfluidic Chip Device for Single Cell Separation Using Valve Technology
- A Microporous Array Chip for Digital PCR
- A New Microfluidic Chip Device for the Study of Cancer Cell Migration
- A CTC Separation Microfluidic Chip Device Combining Inertial Focusing and Negative Screening
- A Microfluidic Chip Device for Super High Speed Droplet Generation
- A High-throughput Droplet Generation Microfluidic Chip Device
- A Dean Stream Enhanced Inertial Focus CTC Screening Microfluidic Chip Device
- A Stepwise Enhanced Inertial Focus CTC Screening Microfluidic Chip Device